Tazzari EV considers protection of personal data of our users (privacy) extremely important. The following document describes in detail the type of information the site collects and the purposes of processing.
In accordance with the obligations arising from national and Community legislation concerning the protection of personal data, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users.
Collected data and purpose
Like all web sites, this site also makes use of log files in which information is stored, which was collected by automated means during the user’s visit. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the web page of origin of the visitor (referrals) and the logoff web page;
- in the event, the number of clicks.
The above information is handled automatically and is only collected in aggregate form in order to verify operation of the site in the proper manner.
No items of this information are related to the physical person-user of the site, and they do not enable identification of the said person-user in any way.
For safety purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data automatically recorded may include personal data such as IP address, which may be used in accordance with existing laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website, cause harm to other users or otherwise engage in malicious activity or activity constituting a crime. These data are never used for identification or profiling of the user. They are only used for the purpose of protecting the site and its users.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and only for the time required for provision of the service.
The information that the user of the site intends to bring to the public domain through the services and tools made available to him/her, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, thereby exempting this site from any liability concerning possible violations of law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she is entitled to enter the personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the site during its operations are used exclusively for the above purposes and are kept for the time required to carry out specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site shall never be provided to third parties for any reason, unless following a lawful request by the judicial authority and only in cases prescribed by law.
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Session cookies are essential for distinguishing between connected users, and are useful to prevent that a feature request is delivered to the wrong user, as well as for safety purposes to prevent website cyber-attacks. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until you close the browser. Consent is not necessary in this case.
The functionality cookies used by the website are necessary precisely for use of the site. They are connected to a specific functionality request from the user (such as login), for which no consent is necessary.
The instructions for disabling cookies are found on the following web pages:
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Windows Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Google (Google Analytics cookie): Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that, through the use of performance cookies, collects anonymous browsing data (truncated at the last octet and not crossed with those of other services) in order to examine use of the site by users, compile reports on activities at the site and provide other information, including the number of visitors and pages viewed. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For further information on the use of data and their treatment by Google, users are advised to check the information at the following Internet address: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Find further information about Google Analytics cookies on the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing in their browser the component provided by Google for this purpose (opt out). To disable collection of data by Google Analytics, please use the link given below:
This site also includes embedded plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of the content on your favourite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor’s computer, they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. Collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies to which you should refer.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (cookie information link https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/),
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en (cookie information link https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514)
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv (cookie information link https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
- Google+ https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ (cookie information link http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/).
Data transfer to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. The transfer shall be authorised according to specific decisions of the EU and the Personal data protection authority http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi, for which there is no need for further consent.
This site deals with user data in a lawful and proper manner, taking all necessary safety measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorised destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic devices, with organisational methods and according to rationales strictly related to the purposes indicated. Apart from the Data controller, in some cases, the staff involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Users (regarding whom the processing takes place) have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence, in the event, of data regarding themselves, to learn of the content and origin of the said data, to verify the accuracy of the data, or to request that the data be completed, deleted, updated, corrected or converted into anonymous form, or that data processed unlawfully be blocked, and to oppose, in any case for legitimate reasons, the processing of data regarding themselves. At all times, the said users hold all the rights set out in art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Code http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248.
Requests must be submitted to the data controller.
Data controller, data processor and officers in charge of processing
The data controller and processor is Erik Tazzari, who can be contacted via the e-mail address, email@example.com.