Informative note on the processing of personal information
Informative note on the processing of personal information
(art. 13 of the Italian Law Decree no. 196 date 30th June 2003)
In regard to the personal information submitted by you to the companies belonging to the TAZZARI GROUP or otherwise acquired by the companies belonging to the TAZZARI GROUP through this web-site, by the terms of Art. 13 of the Italian Law Decree no. 196/2003, the TAZZARI GROUP shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Data Processor” in charge of processing the personal information submitted.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
Processing shall mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the help or electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, querying, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether or not contained in a data base.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND METHODS
The “Data Processor” hereby informs web-site visitors and users that any collected data will be exclusively used for the purposes stated here below.
The “Data Processor” shall use the collected data:
- to comply with obligations provided for by law, regulations and/or European Community legislation;
- to perform direct marketing activities – including sending digital or hard copy newsletters or other material;
- to perform information actions and advertising communication;
- to conduct market surveys and other surveys useful to improve the offered products or services;
- for management and administrative purposes.
Data processing shall be done by applying systems and procedures suitable for guaranteeing data security and confidentiality, including by using paper or electronic media.
The data shall in any case be protected by standardised security systems in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned Italian Law Decree 196/2003, annex B.
OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO SUBMIT DATA
Data submission is optional except in those cases when the submitted data must be used to carry into effect a contract or perform a service requested by the user. In any such case, failure by the person concerned to submit the requested information shall result in the impossibility for the “Data Processor” to fulfil his assignment.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The personal information submitted by the user may be disclosed by the persons appointed by the “Data Processor” to the companies belonging to the Tazzari Group for the above-mentioned purposes and consequently, processed and then supplied for these purposes only to the following categories of entities and recipients:
- all the employees of Tazzari Group companies in their capacity as “Persons in Charge” of processing or “Processors”, and in particular, Marketing Department and Commercial Department employees;
- entities that are entitled to obtain access to the submitted personal information by law or according to regulations or European Community legislation within the limits set by such regulations;
- entities who need to obtain access to data submitted by the users in consideration of accessory purposes of the relationship between such users and the Company insofar as this is strictly necessary for them to carry out the accessory tasks assigned to them;
- our network of dealers and our commercial information company;
- professional, advisors and consultants, insofar as this is necessary to enable them to fulfil their tasks within Tazzari Group companies, subject to our letter of appointment clearly stating their confidentiality and security obligations applicable to user data processing.
DATA SUBMITTING SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The collected data controller and processor shall be the “Data Processor”. The data submitting subjects may contact the Data Processor in writing to exercise their rights according to art. 7 of the Law Decree 196/2003, these rights being:
- to be informed of the source of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied to data processing if carried out with the support of electronic media, and of the identifying details of the data controller, data processors or other entities or categories of entities to whom the personal information to process may be notified or who may otherwise become aware of the personal information submitted;
- to obtain the updating, rectification, integration, deleting, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they had been collected or subsequently processed, and certification to the effect that the requested actions have been notified, also in terms of their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the right to be protected;
- to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/herself, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection of personal information.
The present document specifies the standards and directives which the “Data Processor” is requested to observe in connection with processing personal data submitted by the users of the above-mentioned web-sites. As the mentioned web-site is active and hosted within the Italian territory, any information and details regarding the web-site users shall be processed by the “Data Processor” in compliance with the Italian legislation acknowledging the Directives 95/46/CE and 2002/58/CE of the European Parliament and Council, according to the Law Decree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003 and its subsequent amendments and additions.