The new range of Tazzari EV electric vehicles is the evolution of more than 10 years of experience on the road and in the market.
100% electric vehicles designed and produced in Italy, in Imola by TAZZARI EV TECHNOLOGY.
- Space-saving: parking in less than 3 meters
- Designed for the City: designed for everyday use
- Compact outside and spacious inside: up to 445 litres of load capacity
- 5-metres cable included: rechargeable at any outlet
- No need for charging stations: the battery charger is already in the vehicles, just connect the plug
- Easy: while you are at home, Zero is charging, just like your mobile phone
- When you want to: do not waste time in petrol stations, recharge directly at home
Zero emissions, no pollutant emissions, for a cleaner planet
Up to 200 kilometres
with 200K batteries
Up to 3000 recharges
EFFICIENCY AND SAVINGS
Completely charging the battery
costs about 2 euros
TAZZARI EV TECHNOLOGY is the division of TAZZARI EV specialised in the development and production of electric cars and vehicles.
A team of specialists with experience ranging from design to development of prototypes, from chassis creation to type approvals, from ultralight materials to electric drive systems and extremely advanced power management.
This division is responsible for designing all Tazzari EV vehicles. It supports other companies in the development of complete vehicles or their components.
TAZZARI EV TECHNOLOGY also specialises in project and production line start-ups in other countries, based on Tazzari EV know-how and vehicles licenses.
ITALIAN ELECTRIC CAR
The Zero range was created in Imola and is still the first and only electric car made in Italy